What's not to like:
1. You can't see them make the coffee. The store is set up so they can hide while doing it. Suspicious!
2. Everything is "to go", which means lids and no need to make designs in the frothed milk. This allows for less skilled baristas to be employed.
3. They hide the sugar so they can push flavored syrups.
4. They have LOTS of flavored syrups, which makes you wonder about the flavor of the coffee.
5. There's a sign saying it has the best coffee, and it wasn't voted the best. Skeptical!
What's to like: